- Do not use water or steam on extensions for 24 hours after appointment
- Do not rub or pull at extensions
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara on your extensions
- Do not use cream or paste eyeshadow
- Do not use oil-based products around your lash line
- Do avoid makeup removers
- Do avoid products including the following ingredients that will break down the adhesive bond: acetone, nitromethane, dimethyl sulfoxide, methylene chloride
- Do wash your hands before touching your eyes to avoid any irritation.
- Do wash your lashes daily with baby shampoo, our Lash Avenue cleanser, or Borboleta cleanser. Place a small amount of cleanser on your ring finger and cleanse along the lash line, rinse with water, pat dry, and comb through with a lash wand.
- Do use sealer to help protect and prolong the life of your lash extensions
- Stress and hormone changes can affect retention.
The life cycle on the natural lash is 60-90 days. You naturally shed 1-2 lashes per eye per day. We recommend scheduling your fills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their best!
Lash Lift Aftercare:
- No heat, steam, saunas, water, oil, lotions, creams, shampoos, face washes, or makeup remover for 24 hours following service.
- Your first night, sleep on your back. Side and stomach sleepers may notice raising or dropping of lashes, causing them to look misshapen. During the first 24 hours, your lashes are still shape shifting so be gentle.