- Do not use water or steam on extensions for 24 hours after appointment
- Do not rub or pull at extensions
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara on your extensions
- Do not use cream or paste eyeshadow
- Do not use oil-based products around your lash line
- Do avoid makeup removers
- Do wash your hands before touching your eyes to avoid any irritation.
- Do wash your lashes every 2-3 days with baby shampoo, our Lash Avenue cleanser, or Borboleta cleanser. Place a small amount of cleanser on your ring finger and cleanse along the lash line, rinse with water, pat dry, and comb through with a lash wand.
- Do use sealer to help protect and prolong the life of your lash extensions
The life cycle on the natural lash is 60-90 days. You naturally shed 1-2 lashes per eye per day. We recommend scheduling your fills every 2-3 weeks to keep your lashes looking their best!