Prior to your initial full set AND fill appointments, please do the following:
We highly recommend arriving 5-10 minutes early to your appointment to use our lash bath to cleanse your eyelashes. Many of our everyday products have ingredients that will create a barrier on our natural lashes causing the adhesive to not properly bond thus resulting in a weak bond and premature shedding of extensions.
- Come with clean lashes! This allows the artist more time to apply the extensions and less time removing makeup.
- Remove mascara, eyeliner, and shadow
- Avoid moisturizer, sunblock, and eye cream within a few hours of appointment. The oils in these products prevent the eyepad from adhering to your skin.
- Shower prior to your appointment to avoid contact with water/steam within 24 hours after application.
- Avoid caffeine, pre workout, diet pills, etc. This is an opportunity for you to be comfortable and relax; take advantage.
- Use the bathroom.
- Turn off your cell phone as a courtesy to other clients as well as yourself. Enjoy your “me” time.
- No waterproof mascara or eyelash curler 2-3 days before appointment. The waterproof mascara leaves a film on the natural lashes and the eyelash curler will kink your natural lashes, both of which will lessen the bond of the extension to your natural lash.
- Arrive 10 minutes early to your initial appointment to fill out our client consent form.